Sunday, November 11, 2007

Helping Nanci create her first blog

Today I spent a while on-line with my sister, Nanci Phelan, helping her create her very own blog. She, of course, did this from Canada while I was on the phone with her from Groton, Ma. While she was trying out various things, I made this posting to help her do "the same" stuff as I was showing it to her.

click here to see the Full Size of this imageSpeaking of Nanci... this is a picture of her when she and her hubby went to Cuba a few years ago. Living in Canada, they get to do stuff like that! For lots more pictures, see Nanci's Hooked On Glass WebShots album where she features the years of work she's put into becoming a renouned stained glass craftsperson.

As an example of another hyperlink... this points to the home page (under construction) at my newly-acquired www.Pammett.net domain. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this new site; for now it's just a place to play with GooGle Apps.

No comments: