Monday, November 17, 2008

DigitalMediaMagik.com — It's Real !

Yes !click here for Full Size image of DigitalMediaMagik.com's page on the Town of Groton (Mass) web site
On November 7th, 2008, anticipating revenue from my first real clients for DigitalMediaMagik.com (my new company)… I went into the Town of Groton Town hall and registered my company as a "d.b.a.". And today I found this link, shown on the right, from which you can see that I really am "Groton business Id 1282". As you can see from my July 4th blog article, it's taken me 5 months to get to this point and I'm very happy about it.

I still haven't come up with a better Icon (or "logo") for the company, so am still using the one you see on the left. Luckily, I didn't have to have that nailed down in order to register the company with the Town Hall. The Description that I did register was: Web site design and presentation, digital photography editing, multimedia presentations, DVD slide shows, digital music and story books printed on the web and DVD.

From here on in it's a matter of expanding my list of satisfied clients, which so far include a little Digital Photo Magik, updating content and a facelift (maintenance) on Mowrey's Radical Forgivenesss web site, and a site I've just started building from the ground up, The Café in Groton, Ma.
 

No comments: